Microsoft 0Office 2011 SP3 14.4.1 Volume Licensed Mac 0SX
Microsoft Office 2011 SP3 14.4.1 Volume Licensed Mac OSX | 1.21 GB
Microsoft Office 2011 helps you create professional documents and presentations. And since Office for Mac 2011 is compatible with Office for Windows, you can work on documents with virtually anyone, anywhere.
Work well with others. Be on the same page with Office for Mac and Office for Windows, including new features in Office 2010. Whether youre looking to share files or
work together online, now you can do it with complete confidence, knowing that Office for Mac is most compatible with Office for Windows. With Office being used on
more than 1 billion Macs and PCs worldwide, you can work with practically anyone you want, how you want, wherever you want-with no worries.
Save time with software you already know. Learning new software can be time-consuming. Office for Mac 2011 contains the familiar commands, formats, and interfaces
you already know, so you can start working right away. Its never been easier to switch from Mac to PC and back again, wherever and however you need to work.
Use what the pros use. Create great-looking documents in a snap. Office for Mac 2011 offers the most complete feature set, with everything youd expect from top-of-
the-line software. If delivering impressive, professional-looking documents matters to you, then you need Office for Mac 2011. There is no substitute.
What's New, Version 14.4.1: - This update fixes critical issues and also helps to improve security. It includes fixes for vulnerabilities that an attacker can use to overwrite the contents of
your computers memory with malicious quote. Further details about these vulnerabilities are available at:
Also includes the following improvements: - Improves synchronization of blocked senders for Microsoft Exchange Server? 2013 and Microsoft Exchange Online accounts in Microsoft Outlook for Mac: This update
fixes an issue that causes the blocked sender list not to synchronize with the Exchange server when a message is moved immediately after you use the Block Sender
- Improves the ability to recover from certain network errors when you connect by using POP in Outlook for Mac: This update fixes an issue that causes Outlook for
Mac to re-download the contents of the inbox for POP accounts for certain connection errors.
- Improves the ability to recover from errors when you try to update the Offline Address Book in Outlook for Mac: This update fixes an issue that causes Outlook for
Mac not to download the Offline Address Book when certain errors are detected.
- Improves synchronization of folder hierarchies added by using Open Other Users Folder in Outlook for Mac: This update fixes an issue that causes Outlook for Mac to
synchronize the folder hierarchies that were added by using Open Other Users Folder too frequently.
- Increases the data validation control capabilities in Excel for Mac: This fix increases the data validation control capabilities from 1,024 entries to 2,048
- Improves the ability to respond and recover from certain Exchange server errors in Outlook for Mac: This update fixes an issue that causes Outlook for Mac to send
too many Exchange server requests when Outlook for Mac receives certain errors from the server.
- Improves the ability to manage responses for meetings that are sent to distribution lists in Outlook for Mac: This update fixes an issue that causes meetings that
are sent to distribution lists in which the Request Responses option is not selected to display response options when attendees view meetings in the Calendar view.
- Improves the ability to create Microsoft Lync for Mac online meetings in Outlook for Mac: This update fixes an issue that causes Outlook for Mac to stop responding
when you try to schedule an online meeting by using Lync for Mac. This issue occurs when certain information, such as a toll-free number, is missing from the dial-in
- Improves Microsoft Word pointer display: This update fixes an issue that causes mouse pointers to disappear in sections of documents.
- Improves the experience for sending encrypted messages in Outlook for Mac: This update fixes an issue that causes Outlook for Mac to check Active Directory Domain
Services? every time for certificates when the application sends encrypted messages in OS X Mavericks, instead of first checking locally cached certificates in the
OS X Keychain.
- In addition to the application improvements that are mentioned here, Office for Mac 2011 is now available as a subscription offering.
Uploader.zone не содержит никакой нелегальной информации, только хеш-суммы файлов свободно доступных в сети.
Владельцы сайта не могут нести ответственности за действия пользователей. Этот ресурс полностью анонимный - IP адреса и действия пользователей не сохраняются. Сайт не предоставляет электронные версии произведений, а занимается индексированием файлов, находящихся в файлообменных сетях, Все права на произведения принадлежат правообладателям. Если вы являетесь правообладателем произведения, проиндексированного нашей поисковой машиной и не желаете чтобы ссылка на него находилась в нашем каталоге, свяжитесь с нами через форму обратной связи и мы незамедлительно удалим её. Публикация материалов сайта возможна только с разрешения администрации.