VIDEO GENIUS - Film yourself saying stuff using iPad video English | Size: 1.58Gb Category: Tutorial
So you have important stuff to say and you want to say it using video. Great idea. Very now. But wait! Some or all of these things are stopping you:
- you don't have a video camera
- you don't know how to use a video camera
- you don't have any video editing software
- you don't know how to use video editing software
- you don't know how to upload a video
- you don't know what to say
- you can't afford to use a video production company
- you don't want to use a video production company every time you want to say something
So let's just forget about the whole video thing. NOOOOO! You were so close. Quick! Do you have an iPad? No? Can you borrow one then? Come on! Yes? Then you're back in business! In fact you're ahead of the game!
An iPad (or iPad mini):
- is economical
- is easy to film with
- has great quality video when used correctly
- (that's right. Don't worry about the video quality - concentrate on the content instead).
- is easy to edit video with
- is easy to upload video from
- (Hold on! It's a portable TV studio!)
- is capable of making both kinds of video
- Logical and emotional. There's more in my biography. We're looking at logical here. But there's a brave new emotional world of video beyond this, and it doesn't require quite as much additional equipment
- I think so.
- Where were we? Oh yes. An iPad is.
- the future.
So you want to say stuff on video with an iPad. That makes you a VIDEO GENIUS in my book and this course is just for you.
To do it right we'll need to discuss:
- how to master the iPad video camera
- how to mount the iPad on a tripod
- which tripods do the job economically
- which external microphones improve the iPad's own audio
- which lights make your picture zing
- how to stand there and say stuff confidently
- how to edit out the surplus bits of your performance using the Pinnacle Studio video editing App
- how to upload your monologue to YouTube still using your iPad (Genius!)
VIDEO GENIUS is for anyone interested in iPad video and video editing. This includes absolute beginners. The course will take around an hour and is being added to all the time as I search tirelessly for the best way for your to say your stuff using iPad video.
What are the requirements?
iPad or iPad mini with Pinnacle Studio app Other equipment will be recommended but is not essential
What am I going to get from this course?
By the end of this course you will be able to... Clip your iPad into a tripod Attach a decent external microphone Use the recommended light Stand in front of the camera and confidently say stuff Edit out the bad bits using the recommended iPad app Upload your finished monologues to YouTube
What is the target audience?
This course is for people who have something to say and who want to say it using video. It's for people who would really much rather produce video for themselves as often as they like as opposed to calling in an expensive video production company every time they want to communicate using video. It's for people who recognise that what they are saying is more important than the specification of the video equipment they are using. It's for people who want to concentrate on what they are saying to whom, and why rather than worrying about the complexities of filming and editing. It's for people who sense that using an iPad to produce, edit and upload their video isn't some kind of inferior solution, but is in fact embracing the future. This course assumes no prior knowledge. This course does makes some suggestions for additional equipment BUT DOES NOT INSIST ON ANY OF IT. In fact what we're doing here is paving the way to a more engaging way to communicate using video, and this subsequent way doesn't really need any of this suggested equipment. So it might be an idea to hold fire...
Uploader.zone не содержит никакой нелегальной информации, только хеш-суммы файлов свободно доступных в сети.
Владельцы сайта не могут нести ответственности за действия пользователей. Этот ресурс полностью анонимный - IP адреса и действия пользователей не сохраняются. Сайт не предоставляет электронные версии произведений, а занимается индексированием файлов, находящихся в файлообменных сетях, Все права на произведения принадлежат правообладателям. Если вы являетесь правообладателем произведения, проиндексированного нашей поисковой машиной и не желаете чтобы ссылка на него находилась в нашем каталоге, свяжитесь с нами через форму обратной связи и мы незамедлительно удалим её. Публикация материалов сайта возможна только с разрешения администрации.